Thank you for scheduling your complementary wedding ﬂowers consultation with Paisley Petals! We are excited to work with you to help you create the wedding day you’ve been dreaming of. Weddings are our passion, and we take our work very seriously. We understand what an important day this is for you, your ﬁancee and your family and friends.
Your initial consultation is a great way for us to get started creating a ﬂoral design plan for your wedding. It should take about an hour. We will discuss your vision for your wedding as a whole and how the ﬂowers will help accomplish the look you are going for. We will go through each bouquet, corsage, boutonniere and arrangement you will need. Please refer to the checklist below for items to bring to your consultation. It is not necessary to have all of these items, but the more you have the easier it is to put a design plan together.
Paisley Petals does have some minimum order requirements. The basic minimum order for a wedding in the months of May-October is $1000 (not including sales tax). We can be somewhat flexible on this policy in the off-season months of November-April.
Consultation Checklist- what to bring:
• Photos of Venue*
• Photos of Dresses, Tuxes, suits, etc.*
• Color Swatches (if you don’t have fabric swatches, you can pick up paint chips in your colors for free at your local hardware store)
• Pictures of bouquets and arrangements you love*
• Pictures of bouquets and arrangements you don’t like*
• A supportive ﬁancee, friend or family member who knows your style
• An idea of the overall look/feel you are trying to create. This is probably the most important thing. Some ideas to give you a jumping-off point: Vintage. Modern. Organic. Artsy. Classic. Romantic. Soft. Glowing. Rustic. Timeless. Casual. Formal. Relaxed. Fun. Colorful. The list could go on and on, but it’s important to have an overall guiding direction. It will help so much not only with deciding what sorts of flower arrangements you’ll need, but with every other decision you have to make about your wedding.
*Photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d rather not print them all out.
After the Consultation- What to expect:
We will email you a detailed design plan and cost estimate within 3 business days of your consultation. Based on that information, you can let us know if you would like to book Paisley Petals for your wedding. If so, we will email you a contract. Paisley Petals books a maximum of 3 weddings per weekend and our calendar ﬁlls very quickly. For that reason, we require a signed contract and a 1/3 deposit to hold your date no more than 1 month after you receive our design plan. All dates are reserved on a ﬁrst come ﬁrst served basis.